A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree, we may store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device, including mobile or handheld device (such as a smart phone or tablet), as you browse our Sites. It allows us to “remember” your actions or preferences over a length of time. Once set, it can be accessed by our Sites. It’s not harmful to your computers, mobile phones or other devices like a virus or other malicious code. Further information on cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We only collect information we feel is essential for you to use our Sites efficiently and to improve services for you, for example:
- For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of our Sites.
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Measuring how many people are using our Sites, to ensure there is enough capacity for our Sites to operate at a reasonable speed.
- Completion and support of the current activity being undertaken by the user, for example previously viewed pages or products.
- Monitoring the success of campaigns and competitions.
- Website and system administration, for example, tracking the number of website users for marketing purposes.
- Remembering pages viewed.
Our Website uses the following types of cookie each of which has its own specific lifetime:
- First Party Session cookie: This type of cookie is set directly by us and may only last until you close your browser. This allows our Sites to link the actions of a user during a browser session so that our Sites are able to store certain information whilst the user is browsing our Sites.
- First Party Persistent cookie: This type of cookie is set directly by us and lasts for longer, for example, to enable our Sites to recognize you when you return to our Sites. It is stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions and allows the preferences or actions of the user across our Site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are not set by us but are instead set by a third party. Online advertising is a common example that often uses third party cookies.
We use the following categories of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Sites.
- These cookies are always active and are necessary for this website to function. They cannot be switched off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences.
- You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Sites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- All information that is collected by these cookies is aggregated, and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- These cookies are set by the Google Analytics service but hosted by dragoncapital.com.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more detailed information about the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Function provider||Cookie name||Data stored||Purpose||Duration|
|dragoncapital.com.vn||_ga*, _gat,_gid, _gcl_au||Google Analytics Key Info||Use for tracking customer behavior in Google Analytics||Up to 1 year|
|sc_is_visitor_unique||store number of visits||Statistics of website traffic||Up to 1 year|
|_fbp||Facebook pixel key info||Tracking customer behavior. Show ads on customer Facebook||Up to 1 year|
|wp-settings-time-3||Timestamp value||This cookie facilitates customizing your view of the admin interface and the main site interface. The number UID is the individual user ID from the user database table.||1 year|
Data Type: string
|Show popup warning on homepage||7 days|
|profiles.dunsregistered.com||AWSALBCORS||DUNS Key||7 days|
|google.com||_GRECAPTCHA||Google Captcha V3 Key||Captcha V3. Help to avoid form submission spamming||4 months|
|1P_JAR||date time access website||Used for Google Ads||1 month|
|SIDCC, SSID, HSID, SID,AEC,SAPISID,
|Google Ads key||Used for Google Ads||1 month|
|td.doubleclick.net||IDE||Google Ads key||Used for Google Ads||1 month|
|ar_debug||1 or 0||Used for Google Ads||1 month|
|facebook.com||presence||Contain the user’s chat state||Used for Facebook marketing||Expires when the browser session ends.|
|wd||Width Height of screen||Screen resolution||Up to 1 year|
|dpr||Facebook keys generate||Facebook marketing||Up to 1 year|
|c_user||Store a unique user ID||Facebook marketing||Up to 1 year|
|sb||Store browser details||Facebook marketing||Up to 1 year|
|datr||Provide fraud prevention||Facebook marketing||Up to 1 year|
|fr||Provide ad delivery or retargeting||Facebook marketing||Up to 1 year|
|xs||Store a unique session ID||Facebook marketing||Up to 1 year|
|ws.sharethis.com||__stid, __stidv||Session ID||Feature share link report from website to Facebook/ Google/ Tweet/ Email||Up to 1 year|
|statcounter.com||is_unique, is_visitor_unique||StateCounter session ID||Detect unique visitors access website||Expires when the browser session ends.|
Further information and guidance on cookies and how you can manage your browser settings can be found by accessing the following links: